There are a variety of ways to carry forward Dr. King’s legacy of service at the 8th Annual Lexington MLK Day of Service.
Monday, January 18, 2021 Community Service Opportunities
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Conversation on Race.
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Food sorting, packaging and composting for at risk children, youth and families at Food Link, First Parish Unitarian Church, 630 Mass Ave. Arlington, MA.
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Teens and Adults Helping Seniors.
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Home & Comfort Online Service Activity for Children and Families.
- All-Day, At-Home Card Making plus Optional Online Card-Making gathering.
Categories: Community Event