Read the most recent Estabrook Connection
- Directory Cover Contest Winners!
- Chess Club and 5th Grade Math Club Are Back!
- 5th Grade Math Club
- Chess Club
- Estabrook Playground Meet-Ups
- Save The Date: PTO Community Service Event with Cradles 2 Crayons!
- Parent Volunteer Needed For Tax Filing
- METCO Family Friends
Estabrook Playground Meet-Ups
- *10/30 (Saturday) 2:00pm-3:00pm: Ms. Fenerlis’ & Ms. Hoesly’s Classes
- *10/30 (Saturday) 4:00pm-5:00pm: Ms. Koch’s & Ms. Greco’s Classes
- 11/6(Saturday) 2:00pm-3:00pm: Ms. Gordon’s & Ms. Laicer’s/Colagiovanni’s Classes
- 11/6 (Saturday) 4:00pm-5:00pm: All 5th Grade Classes
- 11/7(Sunday) 10:00 am-11:00am: Ms. Moretti’s & Ms. Chartrand’s Classes
- 11/7 (Sunday) 2:00pm-3:00pm: Ms. Norris’ & Ms. Linton’s Classes
*Rain Dates for this Saturday’s playdates are Saturday, 11/13, 2-3 pm (Fenerlis/Hoesly) and 4-5 pm (Koch/Greco)
Help Support Estabrook Staff
In previous years each grade would have hosted a staff breakfast during the year. Last year, in lieu of those events, we collected donations to support the appreciation events for teachers and staff. All of the events were greatly loved by the staff!
Throughout this school year, the PTO would like to show our exceptional Estabrook staff just how thankful we are. Activities held last year or planned for this year include: Lunch on Teachers First Day of School and Conference Days, Ice Cream Truck, Bundt Cakes, Breakfast Sandwiches, and small gift cards.
We look forward to showing our teachers and staff how lucky we are to have them as part of our community. Contributions of any size are greatly appreciated. Donations can be made directly to the PTO via:
Venmo: @Estabrook-PTO or Paypal: paypal.me/estabrookpto
Please add “Staff Appreciation” in the Notes Section when submitting your donation via Venmo or PayPal
METCO Family Friends
The Estabrook Family Friends program connects Estabrook students who live in Boston with Estabrook students who live in Lexington for monthly Friday afternoon play dates throughout the year, hosted by the Lexington resident families. We are currently looking for hosts for nine students. To get more information about this fun and enriching program, click HERE. Please email Sara Cuthbertson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in hosting or have any questions.
2021-2022 Family Friends Dates
- November 19th
- December 17th
- January 21st
- March 18th
- April 9th (Boston Event)*
- May 27th
- June 17th
Learn more about METCO program HERE.
Events held in our community will be advertised on their own special page on our website. Click here to find out more!
Click, Shop, Support!
Donate to the PTO through your everyday shopping! A portion of your purchases from Amazon can be donated directly to the Estabrook PTO. Black Earth Compost also offers a referral program for new subscribers. All of these programs are free to sign up for and there are no extra charges or fees. Click here to learn more and for signup links.
In addition to those donation programs, you (AND your friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers!) can also contribute to the Estabrook PTO by:
- collecting valid box tops in the Box Tops for Education program and depositing them into the box on top of the Lost & Found cabinets
- recycling your old textiles by dropping them into the large white freestanding Baystate Textiles bin at the end of the Estabrook School parking lot.
Thank you for supporting the Estabrook PTO!