Thank you for being a PTO Committee Chair!
You’ll find all information you need here.
Key reminders as your committee starts its work:
- Use your volunteers! Please contact everyone on your volunteer list so they can help and make sure to thank them in our weekly newsletter.
- Publicize your event. Our weekly newsletter, website, flyers, reminder emails and our Facebook page are all ways in which you can spread the word about your plans. If you are planning on creating a flyer for your event, please send the information you wish to include in your flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks in advance of the event date.
- Use our tax exempt ID card and keep track of your purchases. Save your receipts and turn them in with a completed form so you can get reimbursed.
- Find all the forms you need HERE.
- Have an updated CORI Form on file in the office. It is valid for 3 years.
- Please review Estabrook’s Volunteer Guidelines in English, HERE or in Mandarin, HERE
- Save your work! We have a library on our shared drive for all event documents. At the completion of your event, please send all relevant documents to email@example.com with the subject line “EVENT: Document Repository” so they can be stored for the following year. Chairs are encouraged to write up a short “how-to” on the event with information that would be helpful for future chairs.
We’re Here For You! Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!