Room Parent Volunteer
A great opportunity to support your child’s teacher and create special memories for your child.
– Liaison between teachers, parents and PTO
– Manage funds for class activities
– Coordinate parent volunteers for special projects and grade level activities
– Help arrange classroom parties (approx 2-4 per year)
– Coordinate Holiday and year end appreciation for the teacher
– Organize teacher appreciation refreshments with other grade level room parents
Sign up to be a Room Parent on our Membership Toolkit signup page.
NOTE: Anyone who plans to volunteer at Estabrook must submit a CORI form which activates a criminal background check. This form needs to be completed at school in the office and is good for three years. If you need to complete a form, you must come to the office in person. Please don’t forget to bring your current driver’s license or passport!