Last year, the Estabrook PTO spent approximately $100 per student to make all of our community events, enrichment programs and school support and appreciation activities possible! We are continually astounded at how generous our community is and the dividends that generosity gives us with a vibrant and nurturing Estabrook School community!
Without your membership support, donations and your support at our fundraising activities like Estafest, these activities could never happen. Ask your children about some of these experiences…
Community Events: Family Game Night, Run of the Mill 5K, Pizza Night Ice Cream Night, Movie Night, Family Math Nights (3), Science Fair, International Dance Night
- Library Programs, Volunteer support and Book Purchasing
- Science Enrichment (including Wingmasters, Museum of Science Electricity & Magnetism, Museum of Science States of Matter, Museum of Science Weather, Fertile eggs for Egg hatching project, Mass Audubon Ponding),
- Arts Created Together (Programs included: Manguito (K-2), States of the Union (gr 4), Tanglewood Marionettes (K), Grooversity (gr 3-5), Massachusetts (gr 3), Amelia Earhart (gr 2), Chinese Acrobatics (gr 1), Seeing the Story Residency Workshop (gr 5))
- Greenhouse programs
- Student Clubs, including Chess Club, 4th and 5th grade Math Olympiads, YES Afterschool Science Club, 5th grade Basketball, BOKS before school sports, French Club
- Coach bus for Nature’s classroom
- Terrarium in the library
- Start up supplies for recycling room
- Staff stipends
- Grade level and quick grants (Funded this year: books to support new literacy units in 2nd, 4th and 5th grades, supplies to support 4th grade journalism unit, books to support new 3rd grade mystery unit, real world math books, worm composting bins for Kindergarten, birdhouses for Kindergarten and 1st grade)
- Staff professional development and staff appreciation, including monthly staff appreciation breakfasts, refreshments during conference weeks and staff appreciation lunch.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation to the Estabrook PTO to ensure we can continue playing an important role in your child’s educational experience!
As it’s the beginning of the school year, we have information on how to do this, on our homepage.